Monday, 22 March 2010

planning

love love love this

I spotted this cardigan on Ravelry last week and fell in love. Yes, I realise that I'm probably not quite ready to take on another adult size knit just yet, but after seeing this I think that it well be sooner rather than later that I am. Of course this magazine has been out in the states for a while and was seemingly sold out everywhere.

in my letter box

I googled a little closer to home and sure enough I was able to snag a copy from here...

i ♥ these

arm warmers...

and when it arrived in the post I was more than happy to see that there was more than one pattern that I will be knitting from it. I mean, have you seen those fingerless mittens? adorable and perfect. Now I just need to find somewhere that I can purchase Malabrigo Lace in my chosen colour...