Thursday, 11 March 2010

revealing...

******************
Comments are now closed ~ and the winner is....

winner!

Congratulations!!

Kyrie, could you please email me your postal address and your new teatowels will be winging it to your house quickity-quick.

******************

the devil

I think that most of my tea-towels should have reached their new homes safely, so here they are! {albeit they are very difficult to photograph, I am thinking that they don't get out of bed for less then $10,000?}

is in the detail

I am quite the fan of the written word, so I knew that I wanted some sort of text upon my offering. As it turns out it was quite apt wording, if I didn't have it reassuring me during the printing process that "nothing in life is impossible" I am sure that I would have thrown in the towel {pun intended}... as it turned out, not only were they possible, I think that they turned out quite nicely.

the big reveal!

So nicely, that I made a companion!

detail

and just because I haven't had quite enough of these tea-towel shenanigans, I am having a giveaway. I am offering not only one of my 'swap' tea-towels, but also it's companion too.

packaged, for?

All you have to do to be in the running is simply leave a comment on this post! All welcome, and remember past giveaways on my little blog have received a mere 17 or so entries, so you are all in with a very good chance!!

anything is possible

Entries will close at midday {melbourne time} on Thursday 18 March 2010.

ps: non-bloggers are welcome to enter too, also family, friends, lurkers... one in, all in.