Wednesday, 26 May 2010

chasing rainbows

pilfering my supplies

for entertainment purposes

I've been trying to get some sewing done, a little bit here and there. To make it easier I have my box of supplies sitting open on the desk, my sewing machine set up, and the iron on and ready to go {it beeps after 15 minutes of inactivity, thus reminding me to come and do a little bit more}. We stayed home this afternoon, as Daisy is still recovering from a bout of tonsilities, and I was very impressed by the imaginative {and co-operative} play that my sewing box provided. Hours of fun for the whole family.

rainbow bunting

I'm slowly making the bunting, rainbow colours of course, for Mia's upcoming birthday. So I was delighted to discover these rainbows through-out the house this afternoon.

catching rainbows


a rainbow on the rainbow

hiding from the rainbow