Saturday, 9 October 2010

October 9 :: something random

new hat, with straps

I went out this morning at bought her a hat, with a strap. It stayed on.

I've exceeded my internet usage allowance, for the first time ever. Whoops. It resets on the 17th, so it might be a bit {image} brief around here.

The sun today was glorious, but I needed a break. My wonderful husband took Angus & Daisy to the playground this afternoon so that I could get some peace-and-quiet. I am feeling much better for it.

We snuggled on the couch last night to watch a movie, I think it was called My Last Five Girlfriends, it was quirky. Don't think that I would recommend it, I've seen worse though.

I had a friend drop in yesterday for some lemons, which he forgot to take with him. I used them to make a Lemon Delicious {my Nanna's recipe that is still stuck to the inside of one of my cupboard doors}. It will be ready in ten minutes.

I've been admiring these ¼ pound double chocolate cookies and these chocolate chip cookes.