Thursday, 2 December 2010

custom job

four
you can see the inside here

On Monday I found myself hovering in front of the card stand in the supermarket, contemplating which cards I would purchase for a couple of kids parties that we have been invited to this coming weekend... when I realised that what I really wanted was one of my Mum's* custom made {with love} cards.

I rang Mum with a {very} brief, and today I collected the most perfect pair of cards... the fairy above is for a fairy party and {although you can't see it in the photo} she has the most gorgeous sparkles on her wings and hair, very iridescent... and for our boy party, the most perfect boy card imaginable...

five

inside

I just know that the recipients are going to love these... thanks Mum, they are perfect!

* card maker extraordinaire