Friday, 13 May 2011

our photos have arrived!

yay our photos have arrived

our bonus print

us

them... looking gorgeous

us

the big family shot

thank you jinky art

A very exciting day for me... my photos have arrived! Beautifully packaged, beautiful presented, beautifully captured. To say that I am delighted would be an understatement.

I love that we have this special time in our children's lives captured so beautifully, I can't tell you how much this process has been so wonderful to me. I was worried that with such high expectations of what Barb could do, that I was leaving myself open to being disappointed... I am so relieved to say that at no point of the process have I been disappointed, only delighted and inspired. So, so good...

[Our photos were captured by the amazingly talented Barb Uil of Jinky Art you can contact her here]

* now I just have to deal with the stress of finding the perfect white frames, at the perfect cost, so that I can get these babies up on our walls. Any help or suggestions on this front would be appreciated.