Thursday, 28 July 2011

baby essential bags

coming soon to jely-online

When I cleaned up around 'here' last week, you may have noticed that I added a new link to my 'shop' right up there near the top of the page... that's it, just under the header. Well since it's just sitting there, awaiting your click, I thought that I'd better get busy and fill my shop up with some new Baby Essential Bags.

I've spent quite a few days sewing and preparing these little bags, just perfect for your handbag if you're still in the 'nappy phase' or even better, if you know someone who is expecting a new addition to their family, and you are looking for a sweet little gift... well I know just the place.

Each bag is made with much care and attention to detail, and is re-inforced in all the places that matter. I still use mine regularly, and find it such a relief when I'm out and about to just pull out my Baby Essentials Bag {which has been discretely tucked into my handbag} and change my 'baby' in comfort with the minimum of fuss.

... and of course, each bag is made with lots of love {and in this case} with the help of some imperial guards, storm troopers, and little Daisy's.

If you'd like to know more, or want to buy a Baby Essentials Bag of your own, then just head over to my shop, everything that you need to know should be there, but don't hesitate to contact me if you need any more details. Enjoy.