Friday, 2 December 2011

December 2

designing

decorating

finished

Ooh, look... another Christmas themed activity! This one has been on my radar for a number of weeks, the notice that came home had more 'remember' dates than the days of christmas! There were notices to return, a t-shirt to buy {wash, dry, iron, label, hang & bag} and return to school on a particular day, there were working bee's to cut out shapes {which I didn't attend} and babysitters to organise so that I could be by his side while he created his christmas t-shirt.

It was nice to have some one-on-one with my boy though, as it's not something that we do very often, and I think we did an okay job on the t-shirt, although I did manage to write 2001 instead of 2011 in the sparkly puff paint! Don't know what I was thinking at the time?...

The t-shirts are now drying at school and will be worn while his class performs at our community christmas carols in a few weeks.