Monday, 19 March 2012

my space

Whilst the last week {or so} has found me feeling a little under the weather, it certainly hasn't stopped me {finally} getting my work/study space sorted out. Up until now, you could find me tucked into a corner of the dining room, seated at my teeny-tiny student desk, peering into my 13" macbook screen.

Well, no longer!

office space

This is now where I can be found... taking up one side of the lounge-room, sitting on my replica eames management chair, at my ginormous new desk {with a place for everything, and everything in it's place} using my brand new, super fast iMac... such a wonderful improvement, even if I do say so myself.

:: Details ::

Replica eames management low back chair from here.
Desktop from here, sitting upon this and this.
iMac from here {of course}