Saturday, 19 May 2012

now {on my desk}

now {on my desk}

Do you remember those articles that they would publish in Dolly magazine {back in the day} showing the contents of various people's handbags?... this photo sort of reminds me of that.

I bought a doo-hickey at the camera shop yesterday that enables me to take birds-eye photos with my camera.

So here is my desk.

It says a little about my day.

I've been sitting here knitting {and unraveling and knitting} but finally I figured out the pattern from this, using a wonderful book that my grandmother gave to me called The Harmony Guide to Knitting Stitches. Now I just need to find my 'bendy' cable hook and the whole thing will get a ton easier.

The remnants of searching for a remembered article in an old donna hay magazine is still in evidence.

I've drunk too many cups of tea {again} today {too much sugar!!}

I found my little flock deer in the girls room with the flock eaten off her leg. No guesses as to who did that.

Thats all for now. x