Sunday, 27 May 2012

now

sun up

My morning started by chasing the sunrise. I was awake and up well before first light, and in the pre-dawn quiet I realised that a beautiful fog had descended over night. I was out of the house like a flash, camera gear in tow, racing towards a {hopefully} beautiful sunrise. It was pretty, and I'm happy that I created an image that reflects the quiet of a new day dawning.

The rest of my day was a little more dark ::

derelict hotel

derelict hotel

collingwood

brickworks

together with a group of fellow photographers, we explored some of the abandoned little places tucked in and around melbourne. I had an awesome day exploring places that I would never go on my own, and was in my own little happy place, clicking away.

that's all for now {but if you want to have a little peek at what else I got up to during the week, check out Victoria's place}