Monday, 20 August 2012

let's catch a chicken

chickens

eggs

held

was the request, and who was I to say no?...

This gorgeous part of the world is now where we get to go visit my sister, the air is fresh, the company pleasant, and the kids get to roam around in the mud and check out the farm. We've been once before, and ever since it's been on the kids rotation of "where are we going today?"... I swear they are going to have kittens, once they figure out how close to the beach it is.

walk

mud

cows

We had a lovely walk around the paddocks, and got to check out the new calves. I'm still in disbelief that I was actually in the same paddock as the bull, although Brad assured me that he would throw my kids over the fence if the bull charged, and I could just take care of myself.

It's saying a lot about how calm I think that bull is. Last time I saw him, he was a foot away from me {on the other side of the fence} and I thought my heart was going to leap straight out my mouth, this time I just made sure that he hadn't bothered to get up, and all was good.

cha-ching

home

Thanks Robyn and Brad for a lovely day... see you again soon. x