Monday, 24 December 2012

the sweet season

the end

For those of you who have been sweet enough to keep visiting me here in this space {and possibly sending an email once in a while to see if I'm still alive} thank you. I've had such a busy and challenging year in some ways, but in other ways it's been the most dynamic and rewarding year that i've experience in a long while. I'm happier and more invigorated that I've been in years. I've maintained some valuable relationships, made a couple of new ones that I know will be so sweet going forward {you know when you just 'know} and enjoyed time alone this year.

I'm ready for a holiday though, just as soon as I get to experience the magic of the next few days, and I am truly amped and looking forward to next year. I have a few new years resolutions, one of which is to cut out down on my sugar intake, I think it's going to be like giving up crack, I'm thinking that I'll have to fill my cravings with something else, hopefully something healthier!

However, before I have to give it up, I wanted to enjoy a few hits. So as a thank you, I'd like to share the following recipe with you... i've taste tested it, and if you're a fan of the old snickers bar, this is bigger, better & badder.

Merry Christmas to you & yours from me & mine. See you on the other side! x

snickers rocky road {small}
[click image for larger]

20121224_0058