Friday, 12 April 2013




I'll preface this post by clarifying this, my head is a mess right now. We are in the middle of some {hopefully} big changes at home, and as such the prospect of me going back to work NOT in the photographic field has become {more than} likely. This is through my own choice, because that's how we do it, we make our own decisions. There is usually much discussion, and weighing up of options and outcomes {I am a Libran after all} and as such in the last few weeks I've been thinking about dropping out of school {and if we're being honest, some of this discussion has been happening since before christmas} the decision has changed from if to when...

So now, I'm trying to decide when and how to pull the pin. Do I do it now, or wait until the end of the semester, do I pull out completely and cancel my enrolment, or do I defer? at this stage I'm leaning towards cancelling my enrolment, and soon. As with all of these things, there are so many unrelated events that influence our decisions ~ and unfortunately {or maybe fortunately} my newest teacher at school is one that I really haven't warmed to. So a week ago I was thinking about hanging out until the end of the semester, but now if I have to sit through digital with this teacher I think I'll slash my wrists be unable to do the unit justice. I'm still swaying just a little bit, because there were outcomes in this semesters work that I wanted to learn about, not to mention that those big changes are still only hopeful big changes... see no clear decision yet.

Anyway, in the meantime, I've still been doing some sketching for my folio concept {just in case} and while it was critically reviewed in class {by above teacher, and not my usual one} I haven't given up just yet.

Wednesday, 3 April 2013

easter 2013


they're everywhere

the hunt

the big one

all found!

It's been a while since we've been down the beach for easter... I went back and had a look at 20092010, don't they just grow up too fast!